Thanks for considering being a volunteer for the Auburn Wine, Ale & Food Festival; you’re in the right place to make it happen!
The dates of the event are Oct 13 th and 14th, 2018
Place of this event is Downtown / Old Town Auburn
All our volunteers are considered key elements needed to make this event fun and successful.
Because we have alcohol involved with this event, our volunteers must be 18 or older. We will be requesting your IDs at Volunteer Check-In, and you need to bring a color copy of your current ID to have on file at the events registration booth. No volunteers will serve or pour any alcohol. Expired ID’s or Driver’s Licenses will NOT be accepted.
Please let us know if you have an area of expertise or you have worked an event like this before. Informing us of this information does not guarantee you will work in that area.
We suggest you dress comfortably, leave all valuable objects at home, and you eat a big breakfast. You could be helping with –
- Assisting at check in/ information station.
- Assisting at sales booth.
- Delivery Tables & Chairs to events participating venues & check in stations. The volunteers do NOT help the venues set up their tasting stations. Each venue is responsible for getting their space set up. ** Let us know in the comment section if you have a truck and want to assist with your truck in table delivery.
- Distribute & set up Day of signage, linens, and miscellaneous supplies to venues and key points.
- Transport & distribute ICE to participating venues and stations where needed.
- Set up of A-Frames with signage throughout event area.
- Set up of Traffic Delineator where needed to designate Bus parking.
- Pick up and distribute Balloons. ** Let us know in the comment section if you have a SUV or Van and want to assist with your vehicle in balloon delivery.
- Distribute and OPEN trash cans. Then return them to original locations at the end of event for pick up.